I love the chairs. Where from? I've looked everywhere.
11 years ago
Related Stories

FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: Hammocks and Swing Chairs for Everywhere
Hammocks and hanging chairs in every color of the rainbow
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
MOTHER’S DAYWhat We've Learned From Mom About Home
Share cherished memories as Houzzers recall the special traits, insights and habits of their mothers
Full Story
SMALL HOMES16 Smart Ideas for Small Homes From People Who’ve Been There
Got less than 1,000 square feet to work with? These design-savvy homeowners have ideas for you
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHot Looks From the Spring 2013 High Point Market
Get an eyeful of some of the colors, textures, materials and more taking a big stand at North Carolina's huge furnishings trade show
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNLet's Toast Small Kitchens Everywhere
It's time for a tribute to the many wonderful qualities of compact kitchens — and some tips on how to plan them well
Full Story
HOME TECHNow Playing in Homes Everywhere: TV, the App
It's easier than ever to beam streaming content from mobile devices to your TV screen
Full Story


Comment