Software
Houzz Logo Print
lindsayh66

Who made the vanity and shower door? Custom? Both are beautiful!

11 years ago
Also, what is the manufacturer on the faucets? Thank you!
"I WANT THAT" Wednesday find of the week .. . · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    lindsayh66 - as you guessed, the shower door and vanity are custom pieces. The faucet I believe is Kohler. It's called a "bridge" faucet and most of the major plumbing fixture manufacturers make versions of this style of faucet for both kitchen and baths. Happy Houzzing!
  • 11 years ago
    Would love to know the maker of the tile on the shower walls!
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Good day, I'm a designer, unique furniture maker. I can make similar vanity, and any kind of furniture for order. Any custom sizes and additional details. Please, check my page herehttp://www.houzz.com/pro/bezaleel-orthodox/valter-fon-eynikand contact me, if interested. God bless!

  • 9 years ago

    What type of wood did you use?