I love that small console
11 years ago
Related Stories

ENTRYWAYSMake the Most of a Console Table
Set up your entry for a dramatic (and useful) welcome
Full Story
HOME TECHQuit Playing Around With Your Game Console
Gaming systems can do so much more than just run games — they can streamline your home activities and improve your life
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSNeat Little Project: Make a Mini Wooden Wall Console
Use this handy holder by a bed or desk for eyeglasses or jewelry, or as a convenient charging station
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I Actually Prefer Small Houses’ and Other Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Savvy Ways to Style a Small Dining Area
Bite-size dining spaces don't have to mean scrimping on comfort, eye-catching design or the ability to enertain
Full Story
MY HOUZZHouzz TV: Love Letter to a Small Midcentury Find
A 630-square-foot 1956 home captures its owner’s heart. See it when it was new and now
Full Story
SMALL SPACESDownsizing Help: Think ‘Double Duty’ for Small Spaces
Put your rooms and furnishings to work in multiple ways to get the most out of your downsized spaces
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSLay Out Your Living Room: Floor Plan Ideas for Rooms Small to Large
Take the guesswork — and backbreaking experimenting — out of furniture arranging with these living room layout concepts
Full Story

Christina Evans
sophieb
mkleddy
cindy0909
IDF Studio