Software
Houzz Logo Print
allysonbarden

Where did this bedspread come from?

14 years ago
Estates at Shayler Ridge - Ainsley · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 14 years ago
    I think it came from target. I know the owls did.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    LOVE the lamp shades! :)
  • 14 years ago
    what is the name of this bedspread?
  • 14 years ago
    i cannot find that bedding anywhere. if you have an extra since you bought two, are you willing to sell one!?
  • 14 years ago
    where did you get the nightstands?
  • 13 years ago
    Has anyone had any luck finding this bedding?! Or maybe even the brand &/or collection name?. Love it but haven't been able to find it :(
  • 13 years ago
    I found teh bedding at Bed Bath and Beyond. Here is the link: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=129450&RN=46&
  • 13 years ago
    That's not the same bedding unfortunately.
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The bedding was from Bed Bath & Beyond, from the above link. It photographed better used vertically instead of horizontally, so the bedspread is shown turned.