Software
Houzz Logo Print
heresgj

where can I buy the great looking sofa in this room? Thanks, gj

14 years ago
Open Floor Plan · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Sorry, don't know if I can help you with that one. The client was fascinated with all things Swedish, and there was a well known interiors lady in San Rafael, CA who specialized in Swedish, but I don't know if that was the source
  • 14 years ago
    Lee Industries and Restoration Hardware have similar sofas.
    Good Luck!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi, I'm the interior designer for this projet and yes, this sofa was a Lee Industries with a COM Travers 100% linen fabric. Ruby Beets has the best low english arm by George Sherlock, more expensive however, hand made and of best quality!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    These sofas were from Lee Industries with a custom linen from Travers.
Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions