Software
Houzz Logo Print
jillian2000

Size

11 years ago
What is the size of the stove wall, island or length of room?
Broadmoor Kitchen with Beverly Bradshaw Interiors · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The island is 87" long plus 25 1/2" for the extension where the stools are on the overhang.
    The wall width between windows is 66".
  • 11 years ago
    Can you provide info regarding hardware, please. Very handsome
  • 11 years ago
    Love the lights above the island could you please let me know where I could get them? Thanks
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    abbyserd - The cabinetry is from Dura Supreme Cabinetry. The hardware is from
    Berenson Hardware with their model 4141-1014-P Pulls in Polished Nickel.
    Mandi @ Dura


    Transitional Cabinet And Drawer Handle Pulls · More Info

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    npatel04 - I saw the answer on another question. I believe you can purchase the lighting through Beverly Bradshaw Interiors who worked on this project. She should have more information. You can find her Houzz profile here:
    https://www.houzz.com/pro/bbradshaw/beverly-bradshaw-interiors

    Best of luck on your project!

    Mandi @ Dura