Software
Houzz Logo Print
rvog

What is the flooring?

14 years ago
Green Goods · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    looks to be 2 1/2 " red oak. with a clear finish
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Gary's right. It's good old red oak but with a new twist, it's FSC- certified lumber with a low VOC satin finish.
  • 13 years ago
    Where can I find the stools? Love them!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    call my office 949 939 0088 and I will be happy to discuss them
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The stools were purchased by the owners some time ago (before their remodel). They are from Hands Gallery in San Luis Obispo and they could put you in touch with the artist who made them.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    http://www.artcraftonline.com/sticks-bar-height-table-1032-2388 I think this is the company for the stools
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    they are made in Texas, and carried in a place in Cherry Creek, (Denver,CO) as well as artsy galleries
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Are these Kerf cabinets?