Software
Houzz Logo Print
emily3988

new apartment!

11 years ago
My husband and I are moving into a new apartment and we need major help! We barely decorated our old apartment, because we thought we weren't going to be there for long, and then we ended up staying there for over a year. Living in an undecorated space was not fun, so I really want our new apt to feel homey as soon as possible. We barely have any furniture - only a large sectional, a large black framed mirror, and a wooden couch table. (see pics below) Unfortunately, my husband is in love with the sectional and unwilling to get rid of it, so buying something that might fit the space better is not an option :( (I'm picking my battles and this is not one I'm going to win lol) We want to purchase a rug, curtains, end tables and possibly paint one or more walls. I would describe our style as transitional, and we're not afraid of color! suggestions and ideas for this overwhelmingly blank slate are greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County