Software
Houzz Logo Print
joyce1849

WALLS

14 years ago
Great design! Please advise exaclty what the inside walls are made of. Many thanks! Joyce
Garage renovated for family play · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    They are plywood, laid up in horizontal bands with 3/16" spaces between them and painted white with a lime wash
  • 14 years ago
    I have one more question for you..Do you think this would application would work in a basement?
  • 14 years ago
    I wish your firm was located in my area! i would love to work with you all on my basement renovation.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    yes, I think this would work great for a basement, the light wash of white paint allows some of the natural character of the wood grain to come through without overwhelming space like the old panelling of the 5o's basements.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    we travel!