Software
Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

Which one of these 6 bedrooms gives the sweetest dreams?

14 years ago
These photos are of some of the most popular bedrooms by Dallas professionals on Houzz. Which one would you like to dream in?

VOTE and let us know what you love about it!

Comments (32)

  • 14 years ago
    I voted Waco. I've been on an insane stripes kick lately and I couldn't get enough of the walls.
  • 14 years ago
    Traditional for me...very serene!
  • 14 years ago
    O'Neil Ford Interiors for me! Clean, crisp, rustic yet modern...love everything except the throw (is it real fur?) at the end of the bed.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I'll be snoozing happily at the Olivers'. It's cheeky chic.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I voted Waco because it has an updated Traditional mix that feels just right !
    I echo Mona Ives comments on space ,mix and touches.
    Marie Meko
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Me, I voted O'Neil Ford bedroom's. It's so calm and serene !
  • 14 years ago
    waco.. I would have liked it better to have wood or tile floors and i would have chosen not to have the zebra print.. but that's just me.
  • 14 years ago
    Spacious, comfortable, and soothing color scheme.
    Beautiful room! I love the windows and their treatments...very elegant.
  • 14 years ago
    Traditional - it's good to see more designs using practical carpet colors. The fur in Waco was a little obnoxious - but the truth is, the space is so beautiful, you could have just added a pile of crap and it would still have looked amazing.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Waco because I love orange and zebra together, but O'Neil Ford is a very close second.
  • 14 years ago
    O'Neill!! cozy, simple, elegant!!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    O'Neil Ford Interiors - Bauhaus Design | EGC Custom Homes gets my vote because it's earthy and modern. The others seemed a little too "done" for my taste. I love the faux fur throw at the foot of the bed and that cushy-looking rug. After all, a bedroom should be all about comfort!
  • 14 years ago
    A little wabi sabi for balance - O'Neil Ford gets my vote.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    O'Neil Ford! Marilyn Monroe would have definitely slept here! I love the different textures.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    O'Neil Ford! Marilyn Monroe would have definitely slept here! I love the different textures.
  • 14 years ago
    This rooms says comfort to me. The furnishings are plush, the colors are warm and welcoming. The seating area is beautiful in front of such large windows. I could be very comfortable in this room.
  • 14 years ago
    O'Neil Ford Interiors - The uncluttered, un-staged, and informal design lends itself to a very natural and warm environment. The floor to ceiling windows and soft/plush linens only evoke more luxurious freshness to the room!
  • 14 years ago
    ah Been up since 1:30 am and the Waco room has my name on it. Wanna go pull the drapes and crawl in right now, love everything about it.
  • 14 years ago
    I love every little thing about the Waco design. Beautifully designed bedroom with wonderful furniture, paint treatment and accessories. Love it.
  • 14 years ago
    O'Neil for sure. I'd love to wake up to that outdoor view. Waco, it looks too much like a hotel room with seating for four. How often do you have two guests in your bedroom???
  • 14 years ago
    The Oliver’s House is amazing for me ,the plants the pillow gave a chic touch,and a fresh young design,waco seems a Room for old ppl, but I deslike the wall decors too heavy Like O’Neil as well ...
  • 14 years ago
    O'Neal Ford as long as I didn't have to vacuum the carpet.
  • 14 years ago
    last modified: 14 years ago
    just asking WHAT IS THAT EAR LESS thing hanging on the wall in Oliver creeps me out. I really do like the Oliver a except for that head whatever
  • 14 years ago
    O' Neil!! Relaxed, unpretentious, it looks half-done but I love it!
  • 14 years ago
    O'Neil all the way. Seriously so serene and calming
  • 14 years ago
    Olivers room gave me ideas for my own room as my bedroom suite looks very much the same...and I have lots of greenery already. But I voted for Waco as the one I'd early like.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Just once I want to sleep in a bedroom like Urban Glam, so Oh LaLa!
  • 14 years ago
    I voted Waco. I love the mix of those colors.
  • 14 years ago
    I voted the Waco on, reason being it looks very comfortable, also the same shape of what my new room is like- even window area is very similar- this layout is what I may do.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    My vote goes to Waco on, it is a calm and comfotable room. I love the color scheme and the overall design; It's a great combination of textures and colors!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Urban Glam...very womb-like. The only change for me would be the fabric above the chandelier. If there had been an option I would have chosen either a distressed layered Venetian mirror or an old world artist rendering in plum, lavender, gray , blue & olive. Other than that totally cozy.