Software
Houzz Logo Print
kbwilkins

Who makes the chandelier?

14 years ago
Modern Master · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 14 years ago
    last modified: 14 years ago
    Try Crystorama 9226 Contempory Lighting- 6-uplight in Olde Silver (Comes in Bronze and White as well :)
  • 14 years ago
    Hanks - I saved this picture for the light too and was curious who made it!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I believe it was purchased from Dominion Electric Supply Company here in Virginia. Let me confirm, & I will get back to you all with an answer.
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    I've been eyeing this chandeleir as well, I had found a similar one at Restoration Hardware-Foucaults Iron Orb
  • 13 years ago
    I LOVE this layout. I have a bath with vaulted ceiling and in the process of determining new configuration for ours. is there a soaker tub opposite the shower on the other side of the entrance? I don't see a picture for that side of the room. Are the two doors at the entrance his and her's closets?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello. No, there was a tub in the original design, and we removed it. The homeowners never used it, and it was awkwardly placed so that they had to walk around it to get to the sinks. They opted to use the space to create a much larger shower. Yes, the two doors lead to his and her closets. Thanks for the questions!
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    A beautiful high quality version of this chandelier is found at Restoration Hardware and is currently on sale!
  • 13 years ago
    Ballard Designs also carries this Orb chandelier. (I ordered the aged silver in a small - gorgeous.)