Software
Houzz Logo Print
claudiammiller

What kind of suspension wire is used to hang? Size & length?

11 years ago
Cardito Linear Suspension (Medium) - OPEN BOX RETURN by Eglo · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 11 years ago
    Hello Claudia, thank you for your inquiry. The fixture pictured is the Cardito Adjustable Linear Suspension by Eglo. It utilizes suspension cables and you are able to raise or lower the fixture by using the counter-weighted drawbar. The height is adjustable from 29.88" to 53.94."

    Sincerely,
    Tiffany Thomas
    Product Specialist
    Lumens Light + Living
  • 11 years ago
    Thank you Tiffany, BUT I have to make it longer, I have very high ceilings. I do not know the type/gauge/name of the suspension cable. etc & I'll have to order it.The local stores do not have the same kind of wire/ cable. I'll have to order on line. I'd appreciate any help I can get. Eglo will not have a shipment from China until sometime in February. I'd like to have it before then. There MUST be someone that has this kind of cable in USA.
    Thanks again