Software
Houzz Logo Print
dawnn510

Island Dimensions Further Details Please?

11 years ago
I note that the dimensions for this island have been previously given as 90" x 60". Would you please advise if these dimensions are the FULL measurements of the counter top, or is that the size of only the cabinetry below? Also, can you please tell me if this is the main/only sink in the kitchen? Looking at the photos, it appears to be the only sink, but I just want to confirm that. This information would be extremely helpful to me as my kitchen remodel began today and I need to quickly make some final decisions. I truly appreciate your help!
Lumley Kitchen · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    That measurements is the countertop size, so the cabinets are 3" less on the width (87"). This is the only sink in this kitchen. Good luck on your project.
    dawnn510 thanked Kitchens of Diablo
  • 11 years ago
    Thank you so very much for the info! Very helpful and much appreciated!
  • 10 years ago
    Can you tell me the style of this hood fan? I love the copper color but the style is even better!
  • 10 years ago

    This is a Modern-Aire hood made right here in California, for more information please feel free to contact us at 707-771-0356