Software
Houzz Logo Print
justin_abraham

Where are the pulls on the drawers and cabinets from? Manufacturer?

14 years ago
WHITE & CHIC · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Looks like it might be Rocky Mountain Tube Pulls. Go to: http://rusticahardware.com/rocky-mountain-hardware-tube-cabinet-pull/
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Justin, I can't quite tell by the picture with the pulls being so far away. Rocky Mountain doesn't fit the modern style this kitchen is they are sandcast bronze and are more rustic. From what I can tell I believe they could be a "bar" pull from someone like Top Knobs, Emtek, Omnia, Atlas, Berenson, etc. There are so many manufacturers making that look. Is there a particular aspect you like about the pulls in the picture? Perhaps I could steer you towards the right manufacturer for what you are looking for if I have an idea of what you like about the pulls in the picture.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Go to: leevalley.com -View the hardware catalogue. It comes in many different sizes