Software
Houzz Logo Print
mkollu

What is the shade name for the orange color paint? Who makes it?

14 years ago
Modern Vintage Bedroom · More Info

Comments (12)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It's Valspar's "October bronze" LA716 - sorry it took a little while to track down the swatch!
  • 14 years ago
    thanks :)
  • 13 years ago
    What is the other color - a beige? Thanks!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I believe it's a very light, pearl grey. I'm going to ask the homeowner for a full color list on the house, as everyone wants to know her colors, so I'll try to answer more firmly soon.
  • 13 years ago
    Did you ever get a color name for that orange? My sons want orange for their bedroom and this looks just right!
  • 13 years ago
    Apologies! Not sure how I missed the first comment before. Thank you for letting me know!
  • 13 years ago
    Love the beige color, would love to know what it is, trying to do the same thing to my room
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    just found the beige color: valspar "stony path" 5007-1B. good luck!
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    Who makes the dresser?
  • 12 years ago
    Is that like a grey /beige color?