Software
Houzz Logo Print
serawilcox

Where can I buy this chandelier?

14 years ago
Traditional Curtains · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I think it is by Minka, not sure the client got it, I did the window treatments
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you for your reply. I love the window treatments as well. I was looking for ideas on what to do in my living room for curtains and your window treatments is what I was attracted to and then I saw the chandelier as well. They really go well together. Thanks again.
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you so much for taking the time to look that up for me. You are awesome!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It was my great pleasure
  • 13 years ago
    Hi,
    This picture is stunning. Where can I purchase the iron medallion?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Thank you for kind words. We can purchase it for you through our vendor.