Software
Houzz Logo Print
snowdesigner

Is the main finish on the exterior stucco? (Spanish or acrylic?) It almost appears multi-toned?)

14 years ago
(I think I see multi-dimensional colours in the finish... as if the base is two tones of a warm yellow, plus a dab of darker yellow-brown tone every once in a while?) I'm trying to find a similar stucco/finish and color. Its lovely. :)
Doni Flanigan Interior Design Artist · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Don't listen to anybody who didn't create this finish!!. This is a true Italian crushed granite stucco, three colors, two tones of deep and medium gold plasters heavy in texture with a deep golden glaze on top. the final pass is UV sealer.
  • 14 years ago
    Wow that sound amazing! Thank you for your reply! I wish I knew someone in Canada who could do this. Its wonderful.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    WE go all over the world sir!!