Software
Houzz Logo Print
nharden

Where can I find this bed?

14 years ago
W Downtown Atlanta · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I would guess that this bed was custom made by an upholsterer. Show your upholsterer the photo and specify how high you want the footboard and headboard and what sort of fabric you'd like. This looks like a faux suede and it's easily found in many different colours. Faux suede would make sumptuous bedroom draperies too, maybe with two shades of the colour as was done in this photo.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The bed was in fact made by a custom upholsterer. Best thing is to have a local designer work with you to make sure it fits your space and that the dimensions are proportional for your specific needs.
  • 13 years ago
    Where can i find the mirrors?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Love the mirrors, and may add to my line of custom mirrors.
  • 11 years ago

    Where can I buy this bed?