Software
Houzz Logo Print
buddystheone

Walls

14 years ago
What material is used on the back wall here? Is this a panel or something applied later?
Adrienne Neff Design Services LLC · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    custom painted wood panel
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you...I love it!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    your welcome. designed by the architect Timothy Bryant.
  • 12 years ago
    who makes the booth storage bench? It's great. Thank you.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you! The architect Tim Bryant and I custom designed it for the space. The contractor Gerry McGovern built it. In New York, we need to make every inch functional and comfortable:)
  • 12 years ago
    could you tell me the color of white? This is beautiful
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you so much. BM Linen White.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you so much! Do you think that would look good with frosty corina quartz?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The Caesarstone? No, I would select a cooler white. Linen White is very warm.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I would ask a BM paint store rep for help selecting the exact color to match your material if you are not working with a designer.