Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_338323

What material did you use on the outside of the silo?

14 years ago
I am doing a similar project in Northern Illinois and wondered if the material you used might work for us as well.
Miscellaneous projects · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The best is Zink, a bit pricey, or less expensive is Galvinized meatel, similar look.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Ok, it's Sunday and I left my spelling head at the office "Metal"
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    haha, I knew what you meant. :) The "silo" on my project is probably 1/2 the size of this one, so I will explore the zink option. Thank you!
  • 10 years ago

    Where would you purchase Zinc? And is that also on the fascia ? What type of wood was used and does it need to be sealed to maintain the color? We are in Wisconsin and I would like to keep the look but worry about the different seasons and weather and wear.