Software
Houzz Logo Print
tatumfree

Wall color?

14 years ago
Do you know the wall color in this picture? It's so calming, I just love it.
mud room · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It's called Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams. It's a great color. Sometimes it looks more blue, other times it has a greenish tint. I did have it mixed at only 70% saturation. That's important if you want an exact math.
  • 12 years ago
    Heather, thanks so much for the comment on the color, I like Sea Salt but I've been wanting a lighter color for my bedroom, which doesn't get a lot of light. Sea Salt always looks so light in photos online but on my walls it reads darker. I am going to try it at 70%. Thanks again!
  • 11 years ago

    Does having it mixed at only 70% make it lighter?