Software
Houzz Logo Print
sloane_ponder

Where did you find the left middle picture??? I grew up with one just like it!Thank you!

14 years ago
Kim Johnson- art · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It's a vintage Rosamond print I found at a flea market. The one on the right (in the black matted frame) was the one I grew up with. My parents received it for an wedding gift. My mom was going to sell it at a garage sale a few years ago and I told her I had to have it.
  • 13 years ago
    The large print on the mid-left side of the TV. I have owned that piece for years. I LOVE that print!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    :-) there's something really special about Rosamond prints. they're keepers.
  • 13 years ago
    I was wondering where did you find the vintage hawaiian/oriental print above the TV. WHat is the artist, make and and where can i get one?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It's a vintage print by Tretchikoff called The Chinese Girl. I found it on eBay.