Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
keiki_gw

water celery and water mimosa

keiki
11 years ago

I need to purchase or trade for these plants. I lost them this winter and now that my very ill brother is here all he wants to do is enjoy the koi pond. I want it looking really good and feel I "need" these plants. Can you recommend a good place to buy online that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for shipping?

If anyone wants to trade I have pickerell weed, water hyacinths, giant horse tail, a few small divisions of water lilies, black elephant ear, variegated canna and tons of heat loving land plants aka tropicals and bananas or possibly I could divide an orchid.

Comments (2)

• sandyl
    11 years ago

If you can't find what your looking for purchase some water cress at your local groc store in the produce section, it does great in garden ponds and looks great also and its cheap. Send prayers your brothers way and hope he's feeling well soon.

• sandyl
    11 years ago

If you can't find what your looking for purchase some water cress at your local groc store in the produce section, it does great in garden ponds and looks great also and its cheap. Send prayers your brothers way and hope he's feeling well soon.