Who made the sofa? Where can I purchase it?
14 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years agolast modified: 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
SMALL SPACESDownsizing Help: Where to Put Your Overnight Guests
Lack of space needn’t mean lack of visitors, thanks to sleep sofas, trundle beds and imaginative sleeping options
Full Story
MODERN ARCHITECTUREHouzz TV: This Amazing Lake House Made a Couple’s Dream Come True
Step inside a dream home on Lake Austin, where architecture celebrating gorgeous views has a striking beauty of its own
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSPower to the People: Outlets Right Where You Want Them
No more crawling and craning. With outlets in furniture, drawers and cabinets, access to power has never been easier
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHome Accessorizing Made Simple
Get the principles of displaying accessories down pat to give your home some soul
Full StorySponsored
Innovative & Creative Custom Closet Designer Servicing Franklin County


Vikrant Sharma Homez