Software
Houzz Logo Print
deep1084

The mirrors are wonderful! How are they attached to the wall?

14 years ago
Man Cave Home Office · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 14 years ago
    I collect antique hand held mirrors and attach them to the wall with plate hangers from Hobby Lobby. Special sizes can be found at some antique stores.
  • 14 years ago
    That's a great idea, but I was curious, because I don't see anything visible holding these up, but the plate hangers would certainly work. Thank you!
  • 13 years ago
    I love this manly toilet! I have antique silver mirrors hanging in my powder room.
  • 13 years ago
    don't ever put a sink so close to a urinal. it's disgusting...it speak from experience
  • 12 years ago
    OMG pee splash!
  • 10 years ago

    I did this with a glass divider between the urinal and sink. :)