Amorph bulbifer
11 years ago
Bought 3 bulbs listed as Arisaema concinnum last spring which, when they grew were actually Amorphophallus bulbifer. Since this is supposedly hardy in my zone (at least some reports say it is) I decided I'd leave them in the garden along with the A. konjac which overwinters just fine here.
My question is how to treat the bulbils which have formed on the leaf. They vary from about 1/4" to almost 1" in size but I doubt they would survive over winter even if the larger bulbs do.
Should I plant them up or just store till next spring?
TIA
George

Sponsored
tropicbreezent
chicago311
Related Professionals
Bloomington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Houma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sarasota Landscape Contractors · Springfield Landscape Contractors · Chattanooga Landscape Contractors · Clarksburg Landscape Contractors · Bloomington Landscape Contractors · Muncie Landscape Contractors · Erie Landscape Contractors · Tucson Landscape Contractors · Cape Coral Kitchen Remodelers · Jamestown Kitchen Remodelers · Kenosha Kitchen Remodelers · Seattle Kitchen Remodelerschicago311
geoforceOriginal Author
chicago311