Software
Houzz Logo Print
likewhatyoudo

May I ask the width of the vanity? What is the counter top material?

11 years ago
Love the vanity and counter top!
Vernacular Revival · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    This vanity is roughly 90" wide. The countertop material is a natural marble called Sequoia.
    likewhatyoudo thanked Boyer Building Corporation
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The marble looks great with the white cabinetry and decor! Great work! Mandi @ Dura
  • 9 years ago

    Is the sink in the middle of the base cabinet? Or is the facuet to one side - hard to tell. And is that a 27" sink base with 18" drawers? Thanks.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    The faucets look off centered. I do not have the details on the Dura Supreme bathroom vanity, but I would think you are pretty close with the cabinet size guessed. Mandi @ Dura