Software
Houzz Logo Print
thelakehouse

Where can I buy the Heron/crane on the hearth?

14 years ago
Fair Winds · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    What is the grey stone used for the fireplace surround and hearth? are they the same material?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    For those interested in the heron statue, I found a similar looking piece that stands 30.5" high from CharlestonGardens.com It is solid brass with a bronze patina. Not too expensive, and would give a similar look.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Your welcome. My original question was never answered, and since I found a similar product, I thought I would share it with other viewers.
  • 13 years ago
    Where can I find the gray heron?
    Jule
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We have a coastal, set of two pinewood tall cranes with realistic coloring. http://www.caronsbeachhouse.com/reeds-wood-cranes-set-of-2/