Software
Houzz Logo Print
ritu_vh

How does it run?

11 years ago
Is it electric?
Chef Buddy Auto Mixing Travel Dual Layered Cup with Tornado Action · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a store or vendor. Follow that link for further information and pricing.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thank you for your interest in our wonderful tornado action mixer. I wanted to let you know that this item is battery operated. I have provided a link to the product page for you to look over; http://bit.ly/1Cc9HwD. I hope this is helpful and that you have a lovely day!