Software
Houzz Logo Print
jen_brinkman

Love the table and chairs - do you have a source?

11 years ago
Table and chairs in the dining room are beautiful - source?
Gold Coast Neutral · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The table was purchased in Seattle by the client but you could find something similar by searching "live edge table tops" online. We got the chairs from Holly Hunt and used an embossed leather from Edelman Leather for the upholstery.
    jen_brinkman thanked Allison Henry Interior Design
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I love the dining room table and chairs. I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate your kindness in sharing information with others. I know, as a designer myself, that it's hard won information. I don't think people realize that it's a real gift to share what they ask for so easily and you do it with great generosity and class. People don't always show their appreciation for these shares, but I wanted to thank you for showing how to handle it with panache!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    You're welcome and thanks for the compliment, Studio+One. I don't mind sharing at all!

  • 9 years ago

    Beautiful work, what is the wood of the table? can be purchase from you smaller size?