I really like the baseboard. Where can I get these baseboards? Thank you.
14 years ago
Related Stories

BATHROOM DESIGNBath Remodeling: So, Where to Put the Toilet?
There's a lot to consider: paneling, baseboards, shower door. Before you install the toilet, get situated with these tips
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
ARCHITECTURERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and present
Full Story
LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
EVENTSSneak a Peek at Where the Pros Go to Get Inspired
At the 2015 Summer Las Vegas Market, thousands of retailers, designers and home pros will gather to discover the latest home decor trends
Full Story
HOME TECHThanks, Steve: Apple-Inspired Design at Home
See how the Mac and iPod aesthetic synchs up with today's house
Full Story
DESIGN DICTIONARYBaseboard
This simple wood adornment serves as a protector where walls meet floors
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story

Hofmann Construction Ltd.
David Trimble
Hofmann Construction Ltd.
052450
triniteddy