Software
Houzz Logo Print
cindy_stanbrough

What are the colors on the walls?

14 years ago
Sky Lofts, Downtown LA · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I don't remember the color name, but it was a lime green. The other walls were taupe, so that the green wouldn't become too over powering.
  • 13 years ago
    Would like to know the brand and color of this taupe. I want to do my BD in lime and taupe and this taupe seems to work.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'm so sorry, this project was a few years ago and I no longer have that information.
  • 13 years ago
    Hello can you please tell where I can purchase the picture?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You would have to contact the artist Peter Alexander. I don't know who represents him. The piece is from his LAX series
    http://www.peteralexander.com/pa/?page_id=169&nggpage=2