I have this plant in back of the house where it only gets afternoon sun. One blossom opened yesterday, and I brought the plant inside to enjoy it because sometimes I miss things these days. It didn't bloom at all last year, so I must have done something right in the interim.
{{gwi:473648}}
From another angle:
{{gwi:473649}}
omniphasic
biwako_of_abiOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Tuscaloosa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Beaumont Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vancouver Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Queens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tallahassee Landscape Contractors · Hilton Head Island Landscape Contractors · Killeen Landscape Contractors · Chula Vista Landscape Contractors · Pueblo Landscape Contractors · Cape Coral Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Chambersburg Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Aurora Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Plattsburgh Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Lancaster Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Orange County Stone, Pavers & Concretecue755
breeindy
dave126