Lithops splitting?
20 years ago
These have been sitting on the windowsill since I had them in October, and I noticed on the one in front, the fissure seems to be extending down the length of the leaf base.
(Befoe the fissure was just from leaf edge to leaf edge)
Is it splitting to put out a second set of leaves?
I have been hardly watering it at all, ust a few drops here and there.
{{gwi:492354}}
L. karasmontana bella

Sponsored
cactusdan19
greenlarryOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Hopkinsville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hackettstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oneonta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lima Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brunswick Landscape Contractors · Quincy Landscape Contractors · Platteville Landscape Contractors · Concord Landscape Contractors · San Diego Landscape Contractors · El Paso Landscape Contractors · Twin Falls Landscape Contractors · Bowling Green Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Georgetown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Lafayette Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Amherst Stone, Pavers & Concrete