Software
Houzz Logo Print
ngakopyan

Backsplash Ideas/Suggestions?

14 years ago
After selecting a backsplash that does not work (as much as I have been trying to make it work), I have decided to replace it altogether. However, the goal is to select a stunning backsplash that highlights the cabinets and the granite. The cabinets are Yorktown in Antique White Finish with Ebony Glaze, the granite is Santa Cecilia Classico (which is a very consistent light yellow granite with black, brown, and burgundy speckles); appliances are stainless steel; the floor is scaped bevel maple wood in molasses color. Does anyone have any backsplash ideas (color, design, brand, etc.) that will tie everything together and make the kitchen look stunning?
What if the kitchen backsplash does not match? · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 14 years ago
    Your cabinets are gorgeous!
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you, Debra! I appreciate it and like them myself :)
  • 14 years ago
    Love this combination of stone subway tile with a textural border to accent the cabinet glaze.
    Backsplash Detail · More Info