I had my clivia summering outdoors. While it was blooming I had it on the table so we could admire it. A horrible storm came up and blew it over. The pot is broken and I can see that it's rather root bound despite my repotting it just before the summer. Normally, I would not increase the pot size for at least a year but I'm questioning myself on that because: it's somewhat rootbound, there's a 2 y.o. pup, and I have to buy a new pot anyway. What do you suggest?
Also, could you give a quick winter care guide. Last winter I let it stay on the dryish side in indirect light until spring, when I fertilized once and then repotted & stuck it outside in filtered shade. It was growing like gangbusters and flowered again.
thanks!
Judy
ARUM
windeaux
Related Professionals
Pine Bluff Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pittsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Laconia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashua Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brooklyn Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pocatello Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashville Landscape Contractors · Kingman Landscape Contractors · Toronto Landscape Contractors · Meridian Architects & Building Designers · Chambersburg Architects & Building Designers · Keene Architects & Building Designers · Madison Architects & Building Designers · Stockton Architects & Building Designers · Odessa Architects & Building DesignersARUM
windeaux
ARUM
birdsnblooms
ARUM