Software
Houzz Logo Print
jhudson

bed

14 years ago
Can anyone tell me where you can get this bed, and what is a good mattress thickness for this bed too? Thank you.
Modern Loft Bedroom · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I don't recognize the bed frame -- it's indeed beautiful - but I can tell you that our mattresses are a great match with sleek contemporary bed frames like this one. Somnium mattresses are just under 8" in height and they are a great option for modern bedrooms that require a low profile. We make them in all American, European and custom sizes, too.
    In bed frames like these, the mattress and support (either a platform or a slatted frame) are usually slightly recessed into the frame, as seems to be the case here. I'd say the part you see is probably only the top 5".
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    where is the square hanging fixture over the bed from?