I am looking for pillow top, 3x6 white subway tile. Where can I find this product. Thank y0u,
14 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
TILETop Tile Trends From the Coverings 2013 Show — the Wood Look
Get the beauty of wood while waving off potential splinters, rotting and long searches, thanks to eye-fooling ceramic and porcelain tiles
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWhite Appliances Find the Limelight
White is becoming a clear star across a broad range of kitchen styles and with all manner of appliances
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSubway Tile Picks Up Gray Grout
Heading into darker territory, subway tile offers a graphic new look for kitchens, bathrooms and more
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES9 Ways Grout–Yes, Grout–Can Add to Your Design
Choose From a Palette of Grout Colors for a Warm, Unified Look
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
dacmedispa
CRH Interior Design, LLC
Khrome Studios
lisa franco
Khrome Studios