My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have the native Pawpaw, seedlings started this Spring. These are beautiful and healthy pot-grown plants now 12" tall and ready to plant. I'm looking for other natives for butterflies and hummingbirds.
Hi Sharon I am interested in your pawpaw seedlings. I have seeds from several native plants from our backyard prairie that attract butterflies and bees. I am not sure, but may have some plants too that you might like. If you email me, we might be able to work out an equitable trade. Gopal
I am interested in your Paw Paw seedlings, and some Red Mimosa,double blue + white Clitornea, Emoress Tree, Harliquin Butterfly Bush, Purple Alamanda, and Yellow Orchid Vine seeds.
ggopal
Lyla_zone7b
Related Professionals
St. Louis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saginaw Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rochester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sioux Falls Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lancaster Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chatham Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Paducah Landscape Contractors · Muskogee Landscape Contractors · Binghamton Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Custom Countertops · Philadelphia Custom Countertops · Murfreesboro Custom Countertops · San Francisco Custom Countertopstiggiesplants
lindamarie