My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Last week's harvest has given me an abundance of Thalictrum rochebrunianum and Cimicifuga simplex 'Atropurpurea' (very dark black purple foliage parent) seed. I am interested in trading for those on my want list or seed from some other unusual hardy perennial, tree or shrub.
Hi there. I would love some of the Cimicifuga, and also the Campanula Persicifolia. I've got some of the poppies you are looking for. Email me and I'll give you the details. Thanks!
I can't email you directly. This is the message that I received from GardenWeb: "(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefor, you cannot reply to this message via email.)" If you check box #2 on your preference page then I will be able to. Hope to hear from you soon, the Cimicifuga is going fast.
annie_nh
Mainegirl
Related Professionals
Cincinnati Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pittsburgh Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montrose Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Albany Landscape Contractors · Savannah Landscape Contractors · Starkville Landscape Contractors · Greensboro Landscape Contractors · Lawton Landscape Contractors · Frisco Landscape Contractors · Lubbock Landscape Contractors · Boise Landscape Contractors · Tacoma Landscape Contractors · Ottawa Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville General Contractors · Ontario General ContractorslilysgardenOriginal Author
lilysgardenOriginal Author