0

HAVE: umbrella palm, regular and marbled elephant ears

beth_fl
April 20, 2009

have a few good trades of each. Please check out my trade list, or make an offer. Thanks.

Beth

• keiki

From your wish list I have parrots feather for your elephant ears.

• missa7

What do you mean by marbled? Is it variegated ... with white?

• beth_fl

missa7, it is black and green variegated. if you google marble e.e, you can get a photo.
    beth

• missa7

Oh cool. I may have some corkscrew. It wouldn't be very big though ... it would be kinda small. I don't seem to have any luck with it, though I keep trying. LOL

My email is missatim@hotmail.com.

• lotuslady_ca

I have alot of the plants you are looking for, please contact me. Kathy

• alyceskis

Hello, Beth
    I'm in CT and would love to try the marble elephant ear. I don't have any plants for exchange as the season is just under way. Is there anything else you may need in exchange? Thanks much Alyce

• alyceskis

Beth, my email alyceskis@yahoo.com

• Lisa Slavens

I know this is an old post, but I am looking for several items on your trade list. My email is lslavens1230@yahoo.com if you would please contact me. This email system is useless until everyone goes into their profile and changes their preference to 'allow all users to email me.'