Software
Houzz Logo Print
lcrmr

Love the wall sconce - where is it from?

14 years ago
Contemporary Living Room · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks tayray - I had forgotten they were Uttermost.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Jason - Beautiful room. Lovely use of Uttermost's Alita sconces! Love all of your designs that I see & your website.

    tayray - great catch! Do you have this sconce in your home. I'd love to see.

    lcrmr - are you still w/us on Houzz? Did you find a sconce for your home?

    Lyvonne
    www.essentialsinside.com
  • 13 years ago
    I don't have the sconces in my home, but I'm considering using them for our basement when we have it finished.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    They are a great choice! I love the Alita collection - that collection is one of our best sellers.

    Are you going to post a design dilemma for advice on your basement or are you thinking of hiring a designer? I don't know Jason personally, but love all of his work -- http://www.jasonballinteriors.com/.

    Lyvonne
    www.essentialsinside.com