Software
Houzz Logo Print
mrsti

Master Bedroom furniture selection

14 years ago
I've been designing a bedroom around a plasma tv cabinet. I'm using a dining type credenza or cabinet that has many finish options between paint and stain. The 51" tv will be on the wall. I wanted to mix finishes but I'm not sure how to balance the finish colors. One wall has the bed and night stands, another wall has an accent chest with mirror or painting, and then the tv wall with a large credenza. I thought a painted cabinet base with stain top would be nice for the tv but I'm not sure I like the big black tv over a painted piece of furniture. I am having a difficult time selecting the accent chest of drawers too. Maybe someone can guide me through these choices? Perhaps I should be working around the accent chest rather than the tv?

Comments (2)