Software
Houzz Logo Print
jennifer_mitchell12

Where did you get the fencing?

14 years ago
I like the fencing, what is it?
Swimming Pool and Cabana · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 12 years ago
    Love this fence. Would sure like to know who did it and how it was done.
  • 12 years ago
    It's a custom designed fence because the client wanted to be able to remove it for parties or events. We needed it to be light-weight and storable. The posts are 6x6 IPE posts inserted into metal sleeves in the ground. The panels are 8' x 4' GreenScreen which are attached to the posts via detachable hinges. The fence does not meet pool code. There is a chain link fence along the perimeter of the property that meets the code. This was built to prevent young grandchildren from entering the pool when an adult was not looking.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I appreciate you clarifying that this doesn't meet pool code. I live outside Chicago and wondered how people were able to put up this kind of fencing which looks much nicer than most of what I see. Now it makes sense! Thank you for taking the time to explain it!
  • 11 years ago
    it looks like it would meet pool code in fl