Software
Houzz Logo Print
lucia77

no base channels

14 years ago
How do you do a two sided frameless enclosure that does not go to ceiling without base channels?
Divine Kitchens LLC · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    it helped that we had half panels on each side for support
  • 14 years ago
    We also have a half panel on each side, but it will be three feet long.
  • 14 years ago
    Half panel on one side rather - only two sides total.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    please ask your glass installer to confirm you lay out , that is the only way it will work
  • 14 years ago
    I was asking because we had two companies measure and provide estimates, but they both included u-channels where the glass and tile met. I've seen many pictures on houzz where that no channels are used (which certainly looks better) and was wondering when it works and when the channel is required. Thanks.
  • 13 years ago
    I'm running into the same problem concerning an overhead frame/channel which I do not want. What are the dimensions of your door? Are your panels 1/2" & door is 3/8" thickness?