My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
heehee. still lovely. that is one exciting looking propagation box you have. i don't have any, actually. hey, is that a begonia contaminating the gessie space?! heehee. thanks for the pics.
That's great. I haven't yet grown pumilis. It does have tiny flowers but so what, its a tiny and neat plant. I wonder.....if anyone has made crosses with it? Hmmmm. what would one get? Big plants with tiny flowers? Maybe some neat little miniature streps? It would be really exotic to cross it with little cyanandrous. Or, maybe a cross with a standard beautiful flowered hybrid? The options are infinite.
It is not as tiny as Strep rimicola, which I'm finding very difficult to grow.
Here's another photo of pumilus, to show off how the flower stem originates from where the petiole meets the leaf, just like a few of my orchids. This is a 2.75" square pot with about 10 plants.
Very nice. I don't have much experience with pumilus. Does it die after flowering like rimicola? I just receive a rimicola from a friend this last month. I am hoping I am successful with it.
User
jon_d
Related Professionals
Tupelo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hudson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Diego Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Washington Landscape Contractors · Emporia Landscape Contractors · Montrose Landscape Contractors · Lubbock Landscape Contractors · Provo Landscape Contractors · Miami Architects & Building Designers · Vincennes Architects & Building Designers · Greensboro Architects & Building Designers · Waterloo Architects & Building Designers · Winona Architects & Building Designers · Saint Marys Architects & Building Designers · Yuba City Architects & Building DesignerskomiOriginal Author
larry_b
komiOriginal Author