Hello All,
I have a small streptocarpus that I want to propagate with a leaf cutting. I'm a little worried about the mother plant. I was not able to get any of the stem as you can see. I was wondering how you experts think would be the best way to propagate it. Should I just put the cut portion into soil and cover with the dome or cut the spine out of the leaf and bury the leaf portions sideways? What do you all do to get the greatest success?
Thanks,
Larry
{{gwi:830786}}
User
larry_bOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Florence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Florence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salinas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Diego Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pittsburg Landscape Contractors · Worcester Landscape Contractors · Fergus Falls Landscape Contractors · Pine Bluff Architects & Building Designers · Sarasota Architects & Building Designers · Manhattan Architects & Building Designers · Vineland Architects & Building Designers · Hartford Architects & Building Designers · Pittsfield Architects & Building Designers · Ottawa Architects & Building Designersjon_d
maureen_ottawa
User