My three Strep Pegasus have come a long way from the tiny babies that were at risk of not making it. Still in their 1 oz. portion cups, one has put out its very first *gorgeous* flower, white with a pale yellow throat. I can even see a second stalk coming up!!
I suppose I should pot them up to 2 oz. portion cups. Later.
Korina
irina_co
korinaOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Mobile Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hartford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Trenton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Eau Claire Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Concord Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Oxford Landscape Contractors · Vancouver Landscape Contractors · York Landscape Contractors · Spartanburg Architects & Building Designers · Watertown Architects & Building Designers · Rutland Architects & Building Designers · Tucson Architects & Building Designers · Fresno Architects & Building Designers · Ontario Architects & Building Designersirina_co
korinaOriginal Author
irina_co
korinaOriginal Author
Motezuma