My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I've also heard the same thing about all gesnarids, especially violets. I haven't seen any negative affect myself when i use fertilizer that probably has urea in it.
Thanks for the input. I have the plant I gave a moderate dose of a urea based 15-15-15 a couple of days ago. It is responding nicely at this point.
It has been in a brown funk (semi-dormant?) for a couple of months. Last week it put up two new shoots so things seem to be moving along. Prior to feeding it all the foliage was less than enthusiastic. Today it has that fresh green, vigorus appearanace associated with strong growth.
james_ny
pbunchOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Pensacola Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dubuque Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Olean Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Redding Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montréal Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsburg Landscape Contractors · Chicago Landscape Contractors · New York City Landscape Contractors · Odessa Landscape Contractors · Logan Landscape Contractors · Honolulu Landscape Contractors · Lexington Architects & Building Designers · Ottumwa Architects & Building Designers · Muskegon Architects & Building Designers · Minneapolis Architects & Building Designers