Software
Houzz Logo Print
debowman98

Tahitian Ginger - Dieing need care help!!!

20 years ago

We traveled to Hawaii as a family and we purhased a start for a Tahitian Ginger.

We planted and it started to grow. Was growing well and we moved to a new pot. However, after moving to the new pot, and the adding of fertilizer stakes to the soil the plant is starting to die.

I am not sure if I have been giving it too much attention or what.

The leaves started turning brown on the end and yellow and then just started dieing. My wife thinks that I have been over watering the plant and it is getting root rot.

I have tried learning about these plants but there is not a lot of information.

Would really like to save the plant but I am not sure what to do at this point.

If anyone has any tips on helping me save this plant and on how to care for it to make it thrive I would love to hear from you.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio